-----Original Message-----

From:  Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] Two versions of Apache
Date:  Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:33 am
Size:  670 bytes
To:  users@httpd.apache.org

       I installed Apache 2 on Fedora this Saturday.I have a problem, whenever
i restart my machine, it starts up the default httpd service that comes with
Fedora, meaning i have two versions running and i have to shut down the default
httpd then go to

 /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start.

 I find this very cumbersome to do, how can i remove the default httpd so that
whenever i start or run Linux, it uses the newer version!