Port 80 must be open and not in Stealth mode!

This is what your problem is at the mo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Henderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] setting up

yes i meant to put it in last time

i visited the site and ran the the test and all ports came up stealth i am wondering what to do now as when i ping from here i got results so in a bit of a mess now

any help again would appreciated

Mark Feather wrote:
Have you visited http://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?rh1dkyd2 and performed a port scan?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Henderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>