On Thursday 23 March 2006 15:49, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Quoting Nick Kew ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> >
> > Erm, I don't see a warning ...
>
> They were in my first post to the list. But i left them out on my second
>
> post. The warnigs are:
> | [error] an unknown filter was not added: mod-xslt

Oh, right.  Either you've got the wrong filter name (check the
source and/or docs for your XSLT module), or the module
isn't loaded (see LoadModule in the Apache docs).

> > Nope.
> > Actually there are several different modules, from different authors,
> > called mod_xslt, so your question is already under-specified.
>
> Ok, I didn't really know that. I'm new to integrated xsl/xml
> transformation modules in Apache2, the one i'm using is aparently built
> from sources at http://www.mod-xslt2.com/

Is that the one originally by Philipp Dunkel and based on libxml2/libxslt?
If so, I think it's a perfectly sensible choice - unless something bad
happened since I looked.  If not, then I don't know.

> > FWIW, mod_transform is another option for XSLT, and one I'd be
> > in a better position to help with if you had questions.
>
> Do you know other real-time xsl/xml transformers that can be used in
> conjunction with Apache2? I'd be happy to receive names of alternatives.

Erm, yes, I just told you one.  mod_transform happens to be the one
I'm co-author of.

--
Nick Kew