2) it is automatically logged in the access.log file. check that out.

----- Original Message -----
From: David
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:14 PM
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Questons on Server

Hi guys,

I am really new to the Apache and I would like to do the following:-

  1. Introduce password authentication access for some of my sites on my web folder (i.e. htdocs/). How can I do that ? What do I need to configure my config file to make it work ?
  2. I would like to know who is currently accessing my server / website ? How can I do that? Is there a feature which I can query my server to find out who is currently accessing my webpages?

Thanks!

Regards,david