Hi,
I am very new at this.
I just downloaded Apache 2.0. Apache 1.3 came with my Mac. I now have 2
versions of Apache.
I would like to kow how I can just replace Apache 1.3 with the new version of
2.0? Is this possible? I looked all over my Mac to find out where to un-install
Apache 1.3 but could not. I was actually hoping that the newer version would
replace the older version, as I don't see a need to have 2 different versions
of Apache, or is there?

Thanks so much,
John