From: Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:33 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Session handling when Time is changed on the
machine where apache http server is running

Apache has no sessions. Apache knows nothing about your Javascript. If you
experience problems with connection to the Apache server, it is probably not
due to the server, but to the client. It is possible that a client that
receives a document containing a Date header which is way off will feel a
little uneasy. I have never tested this.

-ascs