On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:44:40 -0400, Joshua Slive wrote
> On 4/6/06, Noah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am attempting to figure out more about setting up webdav on FreeBSD.  I am
> > finding that the http://www.webdav.org website is not answering.  Any clues
> > where it went?  are there any other sites out there that can assist me?
>
> I'm sure it will be back soon.
>
> But if all you want is to configure apache with webdav, then you
> don't need that sight.  Everything is included in apache for
> versions 2.0 and up.  See: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_dav.html

I am trying to get mod_dav working with apache 2.2.0

And I am not completely understanding something here.  I went to the page
above and added "Dav On" line - without the quotes - to my httpd.conf file.

when I start apache I get the following error:

--- snip ---

Performing a graceful restart
Syntax error on line 105 of /usr/local/etc/apache22/httpd.conf:
DAV not allowed here

--- snip ---

So instead I uncommented the following line in httpd.conf:

"Include etc/apache22/extra/httpd-dav.conf"

am I doing the right thing here?

cheers,

Noah