From: Mark Van Crombrugge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:20 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Documentroot does not redirect...

When I put the file "index.htm" in my DocumentRoot (/var/www/html) it displays
in my browser.
When I put that file in "/var/www/html/website" and add the following to
httpd.conf:

NameVirtualHost *:80
<Virtualhost *:80>
Documentroot /var/www/html/website
ServerName www.website.org
</Virtualhost>

When I enter www.website.org in my browser, I still get the 'index.htm' file in
the documentroot and not the one in documentroot/website.

Can anyone assist?
I have been working on this for a whole day and so have 2 of my colleagues...

Mark
Belgium