Don Thaler wrote:
This maybe a duplicate post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry....Does anyone
now what if any changes have to be made to get iis and apache to co-exist on
the same server. I've been told that a particular web application won't run
because i have apache and iis on the same server.

Don Thaler
 Banner Technical Supervisor
 Lehigh Carbon Community College

so long they dont share the same port number, this should be no problem i guess. we don't have problems on win2003

./allan