I think you should be able to do it like this:

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^(.*)/administrator/(.*)$  https://domain.com/

or if you want to push the data from the original request:
RewriteRule ^(.*)/administrator/(.*)$ https://domain.com/$1/administrator/$2

Just remember the $1 above is actually the file directory the request resolves to, e.g.
/home/user/public_html/, etc...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com