On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Darren Hall wrote:
This fixed my redirection for just this virtual
host. Do I need to repeat this in each virtual host on the server, or can I
put the redirect code in another location so it will apply to all virtual
hosts on this server?

RedirectMatch is allowed at the server level as well as within VirtualHost containers. AFAIK server level RedirectMatch directives are inherited by VirtualHost containers. If not, and you have a common list of redirects, put them in a separate file and include it in each virtual host.

Steven