I installed Apache 2.2 (using GNU gcc) on Solaris 9, Bea Weblogic8.1 on Solaris on two different servers. Both products works fine independently.

Now I followed directions to configure the the Apache HTTP Server plug-in I did the following

1) Copied /opt/bea/weblogic81/server/lib/solaris/mod_wl_20.so from Weblogic server to /usr/local/apache2/modules directory in the Apache Server

2) Added following line in the httpd.conf file of the apache server.
LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so
3) Started the http server. Get the following error.
(Command) mkt1 ##/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start
(ERROR) httpd: Syntax error on line 103 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: API module structure `weblogic_module' in file /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_wl_20.so is garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO?

I followed instruction for this link http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/pdf/plugins.pdf (page 2-7 or 23 of 106)
.
Do you have any idea what I might have done wrong.