Hi, I usually have no problem redirecting based on what is in the URL, but now I'm trying to redirect all pages in a site to one page on the same site. I have to exclude that one page from the redirection process else I get an infinite loop. I've tried numerous combinations of the following, but I can't see to get it to work....

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !^redirect\.html [NC]
RewriteRule ^/$ /redirect.html

Basically, if the URL doesn't contain 'redirect.html', redirect to redirect.html

TIA
--
John C. Nichel IV
Dot Com Holdings of Buffalo