Is your caps lock key broken?

On 4/26/06, M.Makar Azer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I WASN'T REALLY RUDE I AM SORRY IF THATS HOW I CAME OUT LIKE - WAS JUST A QUESTION OF AM I IN THE RIGHT MAILING LIST OR NOT?
AM I IN THE RIGHT MAILING LIST? HELP WITH APACHED INSTALLATION OR IS THIS AN ADVANCED MAILING LIST FOR ADVANCED USERS

THATS ALL LARRY

Larry Flathmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Calm down - nobody on this list is getting paid to help you. And being
rude and demanding hurts your cause a lot more than it helps.

You would probably get a lot more help if you told us that you had
investigated the error message and needed some help understanding what
you had found.