On 5/3/06, Vincent Blondel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

I am using apache 1.3.x as a forward server for the internet access from my
lan. This is all working fine except I get
something strange by ftp sites.

In fact I get well the result but I only receive simple html output without
usual icons, those ones located in
apache_root/icons/. All features as negotiation, mime types handling is defined
but I don't get any icons.

So is that possible getting these icons when apache is used in a forward config
as if this is the case how can I get them ?

1. Show us a publicly-accessible example URL.

2. Check your ErrorLog

3. Check the AddIcon lines and the Alias directive that maps these to
a particular directory.

Joshua.