Hello all;

I new to the administration of an Apache web server and am looking for a
way to see how many clients are connected to the web server.  We're
running Apache 2.0.46 on Red Hat AS 4. Netstat gives me connection info,
but shows multiple connections for the clients.  How can I report how
many clients are connected to the web server at a given time?

Ed
**Please apply a generous amount of all the usual disclaimers here.**