Hope someone can consider this question

When getting Apache 2.2 up and running, and doing well on the local LAN
I would like to access it remotely. BUT it does not work :-(
Errormessage in the browser is "can't find host or DNS-failure"

1. I have checked all possible problem by turning off Norton Antivirus
and such stuff...
2. I have linked all the incoming traffic on port 80 in the firewall to
my local webhost. Even switched the firewall off.
3. I do not understand what the configure is saying in the part belove.
This are the settings at the moment:

# ServerAdmin: Your address, where problems with the server should be
# e-mailed.  This address appears on some server-generated pages, such
# as error documents.  e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
# ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED] # I do not have any own domain
# ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED] # My email, but an error message comes
up when staring up the server when this is switched on

# ServerName gives the name and port that the server uses to identify
itself.
# This can often be determined automatically, but we recommend you
specify
# it explicitly to prevent problems during startup.
#
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address
here.
# ServerName www.somenet.com:80
# ServerName 81.227.242.105:80 # My remote IP
ServerName 192.168.1.33:80 # This is my local host IP. The other
alternatives does not help to get remote access as well...
# ServerName localhost:80
# ServerName 192.168.1.1:80

Is there any other settings I should consider like Virtual host? Please
give me a hit how I should do.

Thanks

/Nils