On 5/17/06, William C. Mount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm having a problem displaying a page through an apache 2.0.52 webserver.

 The site developer has used the Wingdings font in the webpage.  If I access
the page using IE, it's a bunch of wingding characters, using firefox and
netscape it's better, but the character displays as a diamond and not an
arrow.

 If I put the page in an iplanet or IIS webserver, it displays fine.  Is
there anything special that needs to be done to the config on the apache
site or with the OS to get this to work right?

 The Apache/iplanet box is Redhat ES3.

Look for the AddDeafaultCharset directive.  Try commenting it out or
changing it to something reasonable for your content.

Joshua.