On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 11:07:59AM +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Anyone - when I try starting Apache directly (outsie of samon using:
> apachectl sslstart) I get the error:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] apache]$ ./bin/apachectl sslstart
> /oap//blogsdev/blogs_as3/apache/bin/httpd: error while loading shared
> libraries: libaprutil-0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory
>
> But the file does exist in apache/lib, and has the right permissions.
> Any ideas?

This probably means you have moved the httpd installation to a different
directory from the original installation directory.  That won't work by
default.  Presuming this is Linux, you can add the line
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/apache/lib to the "bin/envvars" file to make it
pick up the libraries in this path.

joe