Vic Feria wrote:
I do not understand MONO. Is this parallel to your effort? I do like the
simplicity of your module (e.g. straight forward implementation into
Apache). I know a lot of users will be heart-broken if you cease the effort.

It's not a 'choice' - either enough developers participate or they don't,
so it's a binary decision predicated on contributions.

I wish I have enough expertise to contribute.

I do, and do.  I'm not suggesting you need to.  The recent activity hasn't
been ment to scare users that it will disappear, but point out to developers
that -do- have the expertise and use mod_aspdotnet that their assistance is
needed for the module to be retained under the httpd project umbrella.

Bill