Hello

When i'm trying to download a file bigger then 150kb both Firefox and
Internet Explorer dont ask me if i want to download it but apache
displays a small part of the binary file as html.
I tried reinstalling it but without succes.
There are no errors in the error log and this is in the acces.log:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - - [21/May/2006:23:40:21 +0200] "GET /files/file.rar
HTTP/1.1" 304 -

Thanks in advance,

Nick Verboom