On 23:36, mercoledì 24 maggio 2006, Brian Rectanus wrote:
> What version of mod_proxy_html?

don't know...how to ask for version?

apache version i s 2.0.54 shipped with debian-stable (sarge)

> ProxyHTMLURLMap / /ntop/
>
> The above can replace all occurences of '/' with '/ntop/', which is
> what is happening (Logic is 'starts-with' in HTML links, but
> 'contains' in scripting events and embedded script and style
> sections).
>
> Try Regular expression mapping in mod_proxy_html 2.0:
>
> ProxyHTMLURLMap ^/ /ntop/ R

I tried, don't work. Cannot display pages.
When I come back to the original line ( ProxyHTMLURLMap / /ntop/ ) everything
goes well.

So, I pointed better the problem whith your help:
everything from proxy -> localhost   works

EXCEPT this: on the main page there are css,script and so-on (classical
pull-down menus that open when you pass over them whith mouse whithout
clicking, in the upper part of the screen..)

This menu, that is present on all pages, IS THE PROBLEM: when you click a
point referring to "/xxx.html is translated correctly by proxy to
-> /ntop/xxx.html and works.
BUT when you click (from this "main" menu) to a page which contains a subdir
"/plugins/xxx", don't work. In fact tranlates to -->  /plugins/ntop/xxx and
the server return error 404 cause don't find the page
This is what I get.
Everything else works well.

Which can be the problem?

> Also, what are these supposed to be doing (they don't make sense):
>
> ProxyPassReverse /
> ProxyHTMLURLMap /ntop /ntop

You're right. In fact I deleted them.. no sense, only copied from web someone
said " to give more stability to the whole process".. bah, I removed and
everything works the same

Thanks much for your help again !

- Giovanni -