It was thus said that the Great Joshua Slive once stated:

> On 5/26/06, Sean Conner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It was thus said that the Great Shai once stated:

> to d=3D
> > > ownload ?
> > >
> > > Why would you want to go back in time?
> >
> >   Any number of reasons, including size restrictions, custom modules that
> > haven't been ported to 2.x, support issues, etc. etc.
>
> A burning desire to expose oneself to security problems?
> http://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities_13.html

  Maybe.  Maybe not.  It depends on which modules are in use, platforms
used, etc. etc.  (I'm running 1.3.31 on a server---the bugs listed past
1.3.31 don't affect the server at all since I'm not using the modules in
question, or the conditions don't apply).

  -spc (Again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it)