Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:52 AM
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Getting Apache to use PHP under Window XP

Have been trying a few things more and actually noticed what may be a key
difference in the error msgs logged.
When I use the entry:
LoadModule php5_module modules/php5apache2.dll
It returns the error --> The specified procedure could not be found.     .

When I use the full path to the original file as:
With or without the quotes, it returns --> The specified module could not be
found.     .

The only difference in the structure of the error message is that one uses
the word MODULE and the other uses PROCEDURE.

Is it probable that these are two distinct issues, one not able to open the
file and the other, not liking what it sees (or doesn't see) after it is
opened??

Martyn T. Griffin