Hi,

I'm trying to use this simple php file upload tool:
http://www.webfilebrowser.org/

I'm using the apache config below (with mod_php). For
some reason I can't use the script unless the files are
owned or are readable by the main web user (www)...
How do I make them viewable by 'domainname_user' -
that seems to only be for the purpose of cgi scripts?
What's the best solution in this case?

<VirtualHost www.domainname.com>
ServerName www.domainname.com
DocumentRoot /www/domainname
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /www/domainname/cgi-bin/
User domainname_user
Group domainname_user
</VirtualHost>

I'd appreciate any help you can give.