Le lundi 05 juin 2006 à 12:32 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently setting up a transparent proxy for a small LAN. Since I
> already have an apache running on the LAN gateway, I want to use
> mod_proxy.
>
> Transparent proxy in this context means the gateway networking rules
> redirect any request to web ports to the proxy system. Users do not have
> to configure anything special in their browser. The classical FOSS
> transparent proxy is squid.
>
> My problem is when users manually configure the proxy address in their
> browser everything is fine (except most of the lan systems are laptops
> and manual config is a no-go). When I use the networking tools to
> redirect the packets to mod_proxy, apache logs show
>
> "GET / HTTP/1.1" instead of
> "GET http://foo.org/ HTTP/1.1" and users are always served empty blank
> index pages

Also the netfiler people just told me :

> Well, if Apache sees the traffic on port 8081 then your redirect is
> working as it should. Netfilter does nothing with the contents of the
> packets, just with the addresses and ports.

So the network part should be fine.

Attaching my proxy conf in case it helps

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot
# Local transparent proxy for the LAN

Listen 192.168.1.1:8081

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>

ProxyRequests On
ProxyVia On
NoProxy localhost .bob 192.168.1.0/24 127.0.0.1
ProxyDomain .bob
ProxyBadHeader Ignore
ProxyPreserveHost On

<IfModule mod_cache.c>