Has anyone every had any trouble getting rotatelogs to work under Apache
version 2.0.55?

Has anyone had any trouble compiling version 2.0.58 under Solaris 8 and/or
Solaris 9.

If you have had these problems and have a solution I would greatly
appreciate it.

Laurence H Cohen

I assume you have attempted to do these things and encountered
problems. If you could be (much!) more specific about the problems you
encountered, I think it would be much more likely that someone would
be able to help. What trouble, specifically, are you having with
rotatelogs under Apache 2.0.55? What errors did you get while building
2.0.58 under solaris 8 and 9. And so forth.

-Eliah