William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Please follow the directions to remove yourself.

Sorry folks for this short email flood I just couldn't help myself and have
been contemplating trying that since the last one..  I'm having one of those
'morons piss me off' sorts of days (and sorry to anyone who identifies with
morons, people like this give them a bad name.)

Bill