On 6/7/06, Yong Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to configure some custom error pages with apache2.0 and although
I think this is possible, I can't seem to find any documentation describing
how it can be done.

I'd like to define some custom error pages for certain error codes, but then
would like to use a single default error page for all other errors:

ErrorDocument 404 /missing.html

ErrorDocument 500 /dosomething.html

Then for all other error codes, go to

/default.html

rather than using the apache default error message.

Is this possible ?  Any hints/help would be greatly appreciated.

You'll need to specify an ErrorDocument for each error code pointing
at /default.html.

Joshua.