On 6/8/06, Meir Yanovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can be... I did migrate from 1.3 to 2.2 and I did some changes do I need
to know about something when I building to deal with multiple processes?

Sorry, but that question is way too broad.  If you need help on
general apache module programming, you'll want to head over to the
apache-modules mailing list.  But ask a much more specific question.

Joshua.