Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 6/9/06, Joost de Heer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there a specific reason why the 2.2 (or 2.0.58) documentation isn't
>> distributed in PDF format anymore?
>
> Because it takes a chunk of time to generate the pdf file and nobody
> has gotten around to it.

I wasn't demanding a PDF, in case someone got the wrong impression, it was
merely a curiosity question. I was asking because I saw on
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/ that a PDF version would be available, and I
didn't find it.

The books I have about Apache don't cover 2.2, which is why I occasionally
need to print module pages. And a disadvantage of HTML is that pages look
differently on screen than they do on paper, which occasionally results in
pages that don't look that great on paper.

Joost