From: Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:34 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org; Markus Stockhausen
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] mod_rewrite & mod_proxy & %2F in URL

I thought there was a flag blocking URL escaping in rewrite rules, but I am
actually unable to find it in the module documentation. Checking the code,
however, I found the following:

bash-2.03$ grep -n NOESCAPE mod_rewrite.h
125:#define RULEFLAG_NOESCAPE           1<<13
128:#define ACTION_NOESCAPE             1<<1
bash-2.03$

from mod_rewrite.c

    else if (   strcasecmp(key, "noescape") == 0
        || strcasecmp(key, "NE") == 0       ) {
        cfg->flags |= RULEFLAG_NOESCAPE;
    }

Could you try adding the NE flag to your rewrite rule and see what happens ??

-ascs