"Joshua Slive" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> mod_auth_anon

Thanks... interesting but it appears I'd need root to set any of that
up.

I see the module is present in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf but no settings
appear anywhere, and I didn't see any indication that it could be user
configured like in .htaccess or whatever.

See the "Context" line for each directive.  They can be used in
.htaccess, if your admin has allowed it.

Joshua.