On 6/16/06, rturnbull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello to all,
    I'm trying to configure a Apache proxy to a java server to record
client requests to a java server. However I'm running into a snag... I
can't see any of the request parameters sent from the client browser to
the java server. They could be sent within the java session, but that is
not the problem. If I use a proxy like application like spoxy or the
http proxy component of JMETER, I can see all the parameters that I send
to the server.  Is it possible with Apache within the httpd.conf file to
record/log all parameters passed from the client?  What parameters do
you set to accomplish this?  If anyone can point me to some
documentation or howto's on this subject it would be greatly appreciated.

How are the "parameters" transmitted?  Query string (URL)? POST data?  Cookies?

Joshua.