I recently recompiled apache and php on freebsd 6.1 and now whenever I look at a webpage on that system (whether there's a page there or not) I get the output from 'apachectl' with no arguments:

Usage: -f [-D name] [-d directory] [-f file]

         [-C "directive"] [-c "directive"]
         [-k start|restart|graceful|stop]
         [-v] [-V] [-h] [-l] [-L] [-t] [-S]
 -D name           : define a name for use in <IfDefine name> directives
 -d directory      : specify an alternate initial ServerRoot
 -f file           : specify an alternate ServerConfigFile
 -C "directive"    : process directive before reading config files
 -c "directive"    : process directive after reading config files
 -e level          : show startup errors of level (see LogLevel)
 -E file           : log startup errors to file
 -v                : show version number
 -V                : show compile settings
 -h                : list available command line options (this page)
 -l                : list compiled in modules
 -L                : list available configuration directives
 -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS : show parsed settings (currently only vhost settings)
 -S                : a synonym for -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS
 -t                : run syntax check for config files

Any ideas?

-josh