On 6/17/06, Warwick Bruce Chapman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have tried creating a redirect-carefully entry for "Mozilla/4.0
(compatible; MS FrontPage 6.0)", but that made little difference.  I
upgraded apache to latest.  I tried all combinations of trailing slashes
on Directory parameters.

I bet that you haven't properly set redirect-carefully for the
requests.  Try setting it unconditionally:
SetEnv redirect-carefully

Joshua.