On 6/19/06, Daniel Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am with google during one week, but this patch donĀ“t work with
virtualhost, all the chroot paths are for chroot the apache, and i
need chroot for every virtualhost.

Well, I know nothing about the issue.  But if you're going to ask
questions with no details about what you want or what you have tried,
you're not going to get much of a response.  Even if you repeat it
three times.

Joshua.