Shiva,

I didn’t get this error, Whilst installation I installed openssl first and then Apache(with mod_ssl ). Before installation check the both the path variable(LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH) have path of the installed openssl. Also I had copied the respective openssl installed files to my apache path. But this I did because I was not able create files(cert,key files) at openssl path due to insufficient access. You may try this well.

Regards

D Anil

From: Siva Prasad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:48 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Need clarification

hi

I have set library path

set LD_LIBRARY_PATH= path (where my libraries reside)

but could not find luck. I am getting the same errors

Few more ideas plz..

thanks

Siva

On 6/21/06, Boyle Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Check your LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting (ie, "echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH") - it should show the path to the dir that contains libssl. If it doesn't, set it so it does.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> If i start tomcat only iam getting the follwoing
>
> Using CATALINA_BASE:   /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir
> Using CATALINA_HOME:   /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir
> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir/temp
> Using JAVA_HOME:       /home/abc/java
>
> start.sh started sucessfully
>
> I thought this might be of space crunch and removed some of
> the file but no luck.
>
> The disk free space for home directory is
> Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used  Available Use% Mounted on
> /sdf/jgkg             24580944  20459152   2873144  88% /home
>

> Plz help me
>
> Thanks in advance
> good guy
>

> thanks in advance

Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.