I have a WAMP server set up and I am trying to use PHP to open an application on my server.

I am using a simple system call:
system("notepad.exe");

I checked on the PHP mailing list and was unable to come up with a solution.

I am running XP Pro. And Apache is able to interact with the desktop as determined by services.msc.

I am able to run the script and open the application from the command line. However, when I try to run it through apache, whether it be a SOAP call, or a web browser, the application will not load.

How would I be able to achieve this result?

--
Brian Stakes
http://www.voipsupply.com