Hi all!

 I have an application hosted in two servers:

https://server1.mydomain.com/app
https://server2.mydomain.com/app

 The client have a system (not a browser) that must access the
application and send username and password through a POST method,
conectiong at:

  http://app.mydomain.com

  The two server above are responding for "app.mydomain.com", because I
have an DNS round-robin environment.

 On both servers, i have a rewrite configuration:

on server1:
<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:80>
    ServerName app.mydomain.com
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond          %{HTTPS} !=on
    RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://server1.mydomain.com/app [L,R,NC]
</VirtualHost>

on server2:
<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:80>
    ServerName app.mydomain.com
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond          %{HTTPS} !=on
    RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://server2.mydomain.com/app [L,R,NC]
</VirtualHost>

   The rewrite is working very fine for years, but in this case not,
because the application is not receiving the POST information (username
and password.
   Is there a workaround for this problem ?

   Thanks !

   Fabricio.