Sorry just had to share..

I check my mail at work using SquirrelMail. And in the Inbox, it truncates
the subject if it's too long, and indicates this by an elipsis (...).

This thread? The subject  is:

Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] How to deny access based on user age...

So of course, seeing a bunch of messages with that subject, I was somewhat
curious why someone would want to deny access based on AGE... Ohh. Never
mind. Maybe I don't want to know.