Joshua Slive wrote:
On 6/23/06, Chris Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have sent 3 emails to the unsubscribe address in the past two days
with no results. trying again.

If you're trying to get any help by participating in this thread, you
aren't going to have much luck.  If you can't unsubscribe yourself by
following the directions on the webpage, then follow the directions in
the recent email that I sent.

Boy, do I wish I hadn't just deleted every message from the mailing list before I saw this. I've been trying to unsubscribe for the last couple of weeks. Do you mind copying me that email you just described?

Sorry for the private email, but as you indicated the mailing list is not the best place for this and the subject 'xxxx' didn't exactly catch my eye in a positive way.
- Walter