On 6/26/06, Errol Neal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've posted my logs to an external URL.
http://www.dfi-intl.com/~hidden/suspectlogs.txt.
Essentially, my logs show hits for paths, URLs and files not even hosted
on my box. Is my redirect too wide open?

I don't think these logs show anything particularly concerning.  Yes,
someone is trying to hack into your server.  This happens all the time
to every server on the Internet.  But you are just returning redirects
to your other website.  I don't see how that could be a problem.

Joshua.