Although a bit late, thank you for your assistance. I was able to get it
working.

Maarten

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joshua Slive
Sent: 23 June 2006 14:42
To: users@httpd.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Problem with setting up virtual hosting. Ver.
2.0.54

www.vzhost.co.uk/noticeboard.

> It is almost as if the request for the norforknoticeboard.co.uk isn't
> getting the referral address through? There is no mention of it in the
> log files. Is that normal?

If you want to verify what the client is sending, you need to log the Host
HTTP request header, which you can do by adding %{Host}o to your LogFormat.

But the most likely problem in this case seems to be that you are editting
the wrong config file or haven't properly restarted your server of something
of the like.  Because once a NameVirtualHost *:80 exists, the DocumentRoot
specified in the main server configuration should *never* be used.

Joshua.