On 7/2/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quoting Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> You've already been told several times that the problem is likely
> SELinux config, and you've been given direct links explaining how to
> understand and solve the problem.  What more do you want?

   I just told you that user which have home directory under
"/home" is working well.
   But user that have home directory under "/office" don"t
work.

And that even more strongly suggests SELinux config problems.

Have you, or have you not turned off SELinux entirely and checked if
the problem persists?

Have you, or have you not checked /var/log/;messages for related
SELinux problems?

Until you do those things, there is no point discussing this issue further.

Joshua.