Hi,

On Mon 03.07.2006 04:52, Danesh Daroui wrote:

I have set up a web server using Apache and it used to work fine until
my site's hit grew up and now it has serious problems because of
intensive clients traffic. I would like to set up other systems to
cooperate with my main server and serve clients as well as my main
server to make ballance when the server is overloaded. How can I tell
Apache to cooperate and in other words set up a distributed network of
web servers which all servers serves my site? Do I need to install a
new module? Any solution?

There are many solutions for this *problem* but the first step, for me
is, where are the real bottlenecks:

1.) application
2.) bandwith (as Chris wrot)
3.) MaxClients to low
4.) some timeouts to high
5.) *internal* Kommunication to slow (DB <=> APPL,APPL <=> WEBServer,
WEBServer <=> Client, ... )
6.) .....

For the solutions:

1.) HW-Loadbalancer