[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  I added below lines in httpd.conf, but....
> <Directory /app1/images/>
> Options -Indexes
> </Directory>

The <directory> directive should reference the full directory path:
e.g. if tomcat is in /opt:
<Directory "/opt/tomcat/app1/images">

-J

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

My application set up is:

Client (Brower) -> http server <-(mod_jk)-> Tomcat

In tomcat/webapps/app1 contains below folders

 Images

 Js

 Style

 WEB-INF

http://ip:port/app1 will provide the application login page

 But http://ip:port/app1/images/ *should* *not display the images*.

 I hope I need to configure at httpd only.

 I added below lines in httpd.conf, but....

<Directory /app1/images/>

Options -Indexes

</Directory>

Please suggest the solution.