>Apache 2.2 makes it SOOO easy to talk to a Tomcat app by just using:
> ProxyPass /mytomcatapp ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/mytomcatapp

>But the problem I'm facing is that I have an app that uses it's own
>stylesheets and javascripts.  Further, the app itself calls the contents
>on these directories with relative paths (ie ./stylesheets/...)  And the
>problem is that these are not being proxied.

>Any ideas ?
yes

1.  I hope you have beside your
  ProxyPass /mytomcatapp ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/mytomcatapp
a line
  ProxyPassReserve /mytomcatapp ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/mytomcatapp
and/or
  ProxyPreserveHost On

2. Either you put the stylesheets for your relative names on the apache or
you have to put all your stylesheets and javascripts under a proxied path.

>TIA...

Greetings

Oliver
--