hello,

I just downloaded, compiled and installed httpd 2.2.2.  The installation went fine, however, I wasn't able to read the documentation in the docs/manual/ directory.  All the .html files contain nothing but "URI: xxxxxx", and the actual manual contents are in files ended with .html.<locale>

What can I do so that all the .html files will contain the actual manual? Do I need to manually remove all the .html file and then mv .html.en to .html?

Also, how do I get it to add the man entries? It has a man directory with man pages, but they are not added.

Please help. Thanks.