I'm running a production server using Apache2.2.2 with MP2.0.2, perl5.8.8, mysql4.1.14 and libapreq2. Every once in a while I'm noticing server latency, even though it pings fine. Wondering the best way to track down server latency in a production environment without interrupting a low server load? My development server never experiences
the latency issues.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com